When you’re healthy you can do some crazy things. You may not want to be crazy but I’ll bet deep down there are things you’ve only been able to dream about because your health was lacking.
Health is second to happiness. Health is a crowning jewel, worth the prize of kingdoms to have it. You’d fight to your last nickel and then steal and borrow the rest to be able to pay for it.
Health though, while priceless, can be obtained on a paupers budget as long as the pauper had knowledge.
Look at some crazy $hit that you could accomplished with health;
- Climb Mt. Whitney, the tallest mountain in the 48 states after having a quadruple heart bypass.
- Snow ski in Park City, Utah on your 75th birthday.
- Complete an Ironman Triathlon in your 50th year.
- Run a marathon as a mother of 8 children.
- Ride the tallest roller coaster even though you’re deathly afraid of heights.
- Go white water rafting down the Colorado River even though you don’t know how to swim.
- Scuba dive in Hawaii even if you are claustrophobic.
- Find deep love even after you went through a devastating divorce
- Dance all night after losing 10 dress sizes and 148 pounds.
- Play with your grandchildren and wear them out after overcoming depression.
Sound like some crazy $hit?
I’ve seen all of them done.
Do you have some crazy $hit you’d like to do?
I’d love to show you how to become a “Crazy $hit Dream Machine” after you obtain health.
God bless you.
Get with me. I want to help you accomplish your crazy $hit dreams.
[gigya width=”332″ height=”290″ src=”http://www.myisagenix.com/archive/spot/spot_prospect.swf?s=62481″ quality=”high” wmode=”transparent” allowfullscreen=”true” ]