I have a large Isagenix network marketing team of close to 11,000 fun loving and hard working associates. Last year I changed my own belief regarding the proper method to share the opportunity and it took me almost a year to shift thousands of people’s beliefs. How did that happen?
There are several points that made that shift happen:
- I had to help them see themselves better than they are.
- I had to talk to them about what could be and not what is.
- I had to be strong but not rude; be kind but not weak; be bold but not bully; be thoughtful but not lazy; be humble but not timid; be bold but not arrogant; have humor but without folly.
- I had to practice what I preached.
- I had to show great optimism. My team desired to know where I wanted to take them was better than where they were currently at.
I’m happy to report that many people are now enjoying the blessing of that shift just as I am. It took many weekly team calls on Tuesday and Thursday nights (sometimes only a few people were in attendance). It took a lot of one-on-one meetings sharing the vision. It took a lot of prayer in asking what I needed to do to help individuals but also the entire team.
My vision: I want to heal others of physical and financial pain, bring back smiles, hope and dreams, and in so doing earn $1 million.
I’m grateful that Isagenix corporate leadership has the same vision as I do and they preach that all the time. I learned to be patient during this process and to have faith that the vision I was casting would be accepted by others and would become a mainstay in their lives and businesses.