I get asked a lot, “Michael, what do I need to do to grow my business? If you could just talk to my team I’m sure we’d finally start achieving success.” I know the question is sincere because I used to ask leaders the very same thing all the time. Now, I chuckle inside because there is not just “one” key element. There are a whole lot of things that go into creating a successful business.
But if I did have to narrow it down to just one I would say that YOU are the one element. Build a better YOU. Start there in a quest of personal development. That’s were my success is coming from.
How do you build a better you?
That is the best question to ask yourself. There is not any one answer to that question. For me I asked that and tried a lot of things.
Here are the things I do daily to build a better me.
- I pray to God every day. I thank Him for all my blessings. I ask Him that I might know His will for me. I pray for my family. I pray that God will bring me the vision I have of my future and that He’ll show me what I need to do in order to receive the blessing.
- I review my goals and dreams a few times a day. I use my vision board, my vision video on my iPhone, my dry erase board and saying my affirmations.
- I listen to audio books while I’m driving. If I hear something profound, I stop my car, write it down and follow-up later with how I might be able to use the information.
- I set big dreams. I cast that vision to those around me.
- I read books that fill me up, inspire me and motivate me. I study the concepts by writing in the margins. I highlight items that stick out so I can review the material faster the 2nd, 3rd and more times I read it.
- I write notes in my journal.
- I watch the news for a short period each day to see what is going on in the world.
- I write content for this blog. Some posts take me several days to finish.
- I exercise and take care of my body so my spirit has a clean vessel to live in.
- I get sunshine on me.
- I gain enough sleep.
- I plan my day in advance in detail using a Franklin/Covey planner.
- I serve someone.
- I tell someone that I love them.
Create your own way to build you. As you build you I promise you’ll grow into the person that can grow your business. You’ll grow a lot of other things as well; happiness, joy, peace of mind and abundant health.
Currently Michael is a 4-Star Golden Circle. Their payout is between $168,000 to $278,000 per year. For more info go to: www.isagenixearnings.com