Highlights of today’s podcast:
- The word passion was created in the 12th century to describe the willing suffering of Christ.
- Passion doesn’t mean just suffering for suffering’s sake; it must be pure and willing suffering.
- What can suffering teach you that only those who actually start and finish can learn?
- Passion literally means, “being willing to suffer for what you love.”
- Starting is easy. Finishing is the only way to learn from suffering.
Kevin Hall, Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words HarperCollins. Kindle Edition.
LISTEN to Podcast here:
Thanks to: http://www.bensound.com/ for jingles!