Ever find something and say, “That’s exactly what I was looking for!?” Ever see something you passed on only to find a friend used it later with great success? Why do some people seem to find all the great solutions and opportunities?
Highlights of today’s show:
- The key to finding is “looking” correctly
- Why doesn’t everyone do this simple concept?
- A millionaire who first threw the opportunity away and gained it back
- The 3% at Harvard who did this one concept and had a combined net worth of the other 97%
- The right people are in your life but you may not see them
LISTEN to Podcast here:
Thanks to: http://www.bensound.com/ for jingles!