Ever find something and say, “That’s exactly what I was looking for!?” Ever see something you passed on only to find a friend used it later with great success? Why do some people seem to find all the great solutions and opportunities?

Highlights of today’s show:

  • The key to finding is “looking” correctly
  • Why doesn’t everyone do this simple concept?
  • A millionaire who first threw the opportunity away and gained it back
  • The 3% at Harvard who did this one concept and had a combined net worth of the other 97%
  • The right people are in your life but you may not see them

LISTEN to Podcast here:

Subscribe in a reader

Thanks to: http://www.bensound.com/ for jingles!

About the Author Michael Lantz (Big Papa)

Wellness Warrior & Leadership Coach, Speaker, Blogger, Author, Ironman Triathlete Helping others live with more health and joy, pay for their dreams and make a difference in the world! Learn more: http://HealthIsAHabit.live