Here is a tasty lunch or dinner meal!
Total Calories 851
Fat 72g (74%)
Carbohydrates 14 g (5 g Net) (6%)
Protein 40 g (20%)
Prep time: 30 minutes
1. Cook bacon
Lay out several strips of bacon on a baking sheet over parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bake for 15-25 minutes (until desired texture)
2. Warm up oil in pan until it starts to smoke
Place burger in hot pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side
Medium is about 135 degrees.
Melt favorite cheese on top
3. Layout a 10 inches (or so) length of paper towel on a plate (not shown above)
Place two larger romaine leafs on paper and slightly over the edge of the paper towel
Cut two slices of cooked bacon in half and place the four halves, slightly overlapping on the lettuce. Spread 1 – 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on top of lettuce.
4. Place the cooked burger on top
5. Garnish with onions, avocado, and tomatoes (or your favorites). Add your favorite seasonings, if any.
6. Add 1 or 2 romaine leafs on top and wrap the paper towel around to make a tight wrap.