Jump Right In!
The Pursuit of Health in the Least Amount of Time & Money
You’re probably like most of my readers who have a interest in your health and even the health of your loved ones. You want better health but don’t want the pursuit of it to over ride other important aspects of your life or break your bank account. You know you can achieve health in the least amount of time and money.
Maybe you’re here because you want some answers about the best way to achieve better health, especially lose weight in the least amount of time and money.
After I really started to focus on my health I was amazed at how society, especially big food companies, keep telling us lies. There are great health ideas if you’re willing to just look. After I hit 40 I started gaining weight even though I was active and ate a good diet. Now closing in on 50 I’ve never been in better shape and realize how much I’ve learned about the role nutrition plays in our health. It almost leads to a spiritual growth as well! ~ Katie F. Atlanta, Ga.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You know your health is under attack and you’re willing to fight back!
- Deep down there’s not a one size fits all to better health and new ideas with old standard ways work great.
- You care enough about your health that you’re willing to scare the status quo and have better health than most everyone you know by being a rebel.
If so, you’re at the right place!
Let’s Do This Together
In 2006 my health was not that great. I was turning 50 that year and realized I was packing a bunch of extra weight that I needed to get rid of. All the fad diets I had tried failed. That’s when I went on the offensive and began to discover the real truths. Now I feel better than at any time of my life (I’m a youthful age 60) and I’m not willing to sit back and stay the same. I’m going to keep trying new things in the quest to make sure my health is my number one priority.
I Am Your Wellness Warrior!
I’m a fighter for the health of others and I’m scaring the crud out of the big food companies and carbohydrate liars!
I’m a speaker, blogger & podcast to help others create the health and vitality they seek in the least amount of time and money. I like to share the new ideas I’ve learned in the hope that they may help you or someone you know.
Finally, the most important reason I blog is to show people, like you, how to find peace in their life through great health. It is through health, abundance and peace you’ll find joy. It is though your personal joy that you’re able to spread it to others.
My blog is one way I strive to serve others. It is full of the many things I’ve learned in life. I’ve never stopped learning! The blog is one way I can serve and help influence you to achieve your dreams too!
My Most Popular Posts
Spread The Joy
My Products and Services
All of my blog and podcast content is free! I do offer some commercial solutions and products. Be sure to check out my Solution Store.
Subscribe to My Blog
In order that you don’t miss any of my blog or podcast content why don’t you subscribe to my blog. It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Best of all, I have a special gift when you subscribe. (Click here to find out more.)
Yes, you can have great health, win at work and succeed at life. All it takes is the intention and a mentor to guide you. If you’ll provide the first, I’ll provide the second. Let’s get started!
Born and raised and currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada (I call it Lost Wages!) I’m married and have four sons and six grandchildren! They are the joy of my life!
- Partner of a large local CPA and Consulting firm, Stewart, Archibald & Barney (1978 to 2003)
- Owner of Lantz Wealth Partners a niche Investment advisory & estate planning firm (2003 to 2012)
- Live Free & Dream Big; Wellness & Leadership Coaching (2010 to present)
- Top executive and income earner at Isagenix International, a global billion dollar health and wellness company.
- Ironman triathlete with a World Championship Finish (see below)
- Frequent speaker (Topics: Health, Ironman triathlon, inspiration, story teller)
- Served on various boards and currently director of the largest credit union in Nevada [$800+ million], One Nevada Credit Union (great place if you’re in Nevada)
- Currently serving a mission in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints | Family Services in their 12-Step Addiction Recovery Program for Sex/Pornography Addicts.
I’m blessed to have found a way to express my energy level and have fun accomplishing something that is bigger than life! The Ironman Triathlon is certainly a test of will and a goal driven, purpose filled sport. I’ve been blessed with good health and the time to train like a professional triathlete. I have finished a total of 15 Ironman distance triathlons (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and 26.2 mile marathon run). On October 10, 2015 at age 59 I was able to accomplish one of my greatest dreams as a triathlete, I finished the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii!
Currently I’m training to compete (and hopefully win my age bracket) in Ironman Arizona on November 19, 2017.
Go to Ironman.com to learn more.