Jump Right In!
The Pursuit of Health in the Least Amount of Time & Money
You’re probably like most of my readers who have a interest in your health. You want better health but don’t want the pursuit of it to over ride other important aspects of your life or break your bank account. You seek to achieve health in the least amount of time and money.
Maybe you’re here because you want some answers about the best way to achieve better health, especially lose weight in the least amount of time and money.
After I really started to focus on my health I was amazed at how society, especially big food companies, keep telling me lies. There are great health ideas and I’ve been willing to find them. After I hit 40 I started gaining weight even though I was active and ate a good diet. Now closing in on 50 I’ve never been in better shape and realize how much I’ve learned about the role nutrition plays in my health. It’s created spiritual growth too! ~ Katie F. Atlanta, Ga.
Does This Sound Like You?
- My health is under attack and I’m willing to fight back!
- Deep down there’s not a one size fits all to better health and new ideas with old standard ways work great.
- I care enough about my health and I’m willing to scare the status quo and have better health than most everyone I know even if I have to be different.
If so, you’re at the right place!
Let’s Do This Together
In 2006 my health was deteriorating. I was turning 50 that year and realized I was packing a bunch of extra weight. I tried several fad diets and each failed. Then I went on the offensive and began to discover the real truths for me.
I feel better now than at any time of my life (I’m a youthful age 61) and I’m not willing to sit back and stay the same. I’ll keep trying new things because my health is my number one priority.
I Am Your Wellness Warrior!
I’m not fond of all the lies in the market place and I’m fighting for the truth and our health.
I’m a speaker, blogger & coach who helps others create health and vitality in the least amount of time and money. I love to share the knowledge I’ve learned in the hopes it may help others.
I blog to help people gain health because from health everything goes right from there.
My blog is one way I strive to serve others. It is full of the many things I’ve learned in life. I’ve never stopped learning! The blog is the way I serve and help influence others to achieve their dreams too!
My Most Popular Posts
Spread The Joy
My Products and Services
My blog and podcast content is free and is my way of giving back and paying it forward. I do offer unique commercial solutions and products. Be sure to check out my Solution Store.
Subscribe to My Blog
Don’t miss any of blog or podcast content by subscribing to my blog. It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Best of all, I have a special gift when you subscribe. (Click here to find out more.)
You can have great health, win at work and succeed at life. It takes intention and a mentor to guide you. If you’ll provide the first, I’ll provide the second. Let’s get started!
I was born and raised and currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I’m married and have four sons and six grandchildren. Each are joys in my life!
- Partner of a large local CPA and Consulting firm, Stewart, Archibald & Barney (1978 to 2003)
- Owner of Lantz Wealth Partners, a niche Investment advisory & estate planning firm (2003 to 2012)
- Live Free & Dream Big; Wellness & Leadership Coaching (2006 to present)
- Top executive and income earner at Isagenix International, a global billion dollar health and wellness company.
- Ironman triathlete with a World Championship Finish (see below)
- Frequent speaker (Topics: Health, Weight loss, Leadership, Ironman triathlon, Inspiration, Story teller)
- Director of the largest credit union in Nevada [$800+ million], One Nevada Credit Union
- Currently serving a mission in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints | Family Services Addiction Recovery Program.
To express my energy level and have fun accomplishing something that is bigger than life, I’m an Ironman Triathlete. The Ironman Triathlon is a test of will and a goal driven, purpose filled sport. With good health and the time to train like a professional triathlete, I have finished a total of 15 Ironman distance triathlons (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and 26.2 mile marathon run). On October 10, 2015 at age 59 I was able to accomplish one of my greatest dreams as a triathlete, the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii!
Currently I’m training to compete (and hopefully win my age bracket) in Ironman Arizona on November 19, 2017.
Go to Ironman.com to learn more.