Jump Right In!
Gain Wellness in the Least Amount of Time & Money™
You’re probably like most of my readers who have an interest in your wellness. You want better wellness but don’t want the pursuit of it to override other important aspects of your life or break your bank account. You seek to gain wellness in the least amount of time and money.
You’re here because you want some answers about the best way to achieve better wellness, especially weight wellness in the least amount of time and money.
The first two rows shows the face of eight years of yo-yo dieting, drinking frequently, stress, bad health, etc. The bottom row is two years from the start to my new life till this week when I turned over yet another year. Ten years difference from the first photo to the last. What?!!!!! Do you believe in the fountain of youth? Finally after eight years I started to give my body what it needed and it helped me eliminate the stress, the negativity, bad health, and excessive drinking. Becky W.
Does The Following Sound Like You?
- My health is under attack and I’m willing to fight back!
- Deep down there’s not a one size fits all to better health and new ideas with old standard ways work great.
- I care enough about my health and I’m willing to challenge the status quo and have better health than most everyone I know even if I have to be different.
If so, you’re at the right place!
Let’s Do This Together
In 2006 my health was deteriorating. I was turning 50 that year and realized I was packing a bunch of extra weight. I tried several fad diets and each failed. Then I went on the offensive and began to discover the real truths for me.
I feel better now than at any time of my life (I’m a youthful age 61) and I’m not willing to sit back and stay the same. I’ll keep trying new things because my health is my number one priority.
I Am The Wellness Warrior™
I will fight for your health too!
I’m not fond of all the lies in the marketplace and I’m fighting for the truth and our health.
I’m a speaker, blogger & coach who helps others create wellness and vitality in the least amount of time and money. I love to share the knowledge I’ve learned in the hopes it may help others.
I blog to help people gain health because from health everything goes right from there.
My blog is one way I strive to serve others. It is full of the many things I’ve learned in life. I’ve never stopped learning! The blog is the way I serve and help influence others to achieve their dreams too!
My Most Popular Posts
Spread The Joy
My Products and Services
My blog and podcast content are prepared because of my passion to create a healthy world. I do offer unique commercial solutions, coaching services, and products. Be sure to check out my Solution Store.
An Open Invitation to Be a Part of Our Team
Many have joined with me as part of being on our team of distributors of Isagenix International. As a distributor of many innovated health and wellness products you’ll enjoy feeling amazing with your health. As you share your results with others, you can earn enough profit to pay for your own products. Many on our team are earning much much more. Please check out our Team Success Portal. Or learn more about Isagenix here.
Please Subscribe to My Blog
Don’t miss any of the blog or podcast content by subscribing to my blog. It’s fast, easy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You can have great health, win at work, and succeed at life. It takes intention and a mentor to guide you. If you’ll provide the first, I’ll provide the second. Let’s get started!
I was born and raised and currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I’m married and have four sons and six grandchildren. Each is a joy in my life!
- Partner of a large local CPA and Consulting firm, Stewart, Archibald & Barney (1978 to 2003) (since merged with Rubin Brown)
- Owner of Lantz Wealth Partners, a niche Investment advisory & estate planning firm (2003 to 2012)
- Live Free & Dream Big; The Life, Performance & Health Coach™ (2006 to present)
- Creator of The 4 C’s Coaching Method™, a guaranteed method to help you succeed in accomplishing your goals.
- A top executive and income earner at Isagenix International, a global billion dollar health and wellness company. Review my Isagenix story.
- Ironman triathlete with a World Championship Finish (see below)
- Frequent speaker (Topics: Wellness, Weight wellness, Leadership, Ironman triathlon, Inspiration, Storyteller)
- Director of the largest credit union in Nevada [$800+ million], One Nevada Credit Union
- Currently serving a mission in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints | Family Services Addiction Recovery Program. (Download the free 12-Step Guide to Addiction Recovery and Healing)
To express my energy level and have fun accomplishing something that is bigger than life, I’m an Ironman Triathlete. The Ironman Triathlon is a test of will and a goal driven purpose-filled sport. With good health and the time to train like a professional triathlete, I have finished a total of 15 Ironman distance triathlons (2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike ride, and 26.2-mile marathon run). On October 10, 2015, at age 59 I was able to accomplish one of my greatest dreams as a triathlete, the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii!
Currently, I’m training to compete (and hopefully win my age bracket) in Ironman Santa Rosa (California) in May 2019. My goal is win in Santa Rosa and then to win a World Championship in my Age Bracket in Kona, Hawaii in October of 2019.
Go to Ironman.com to learn more.