I hope you’re not in the half with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.
With 52.4% of Americans with either full type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes, it’s wise to determine if your symptoms are related to diabetes.
Gaining weight around your midsection? High blood pressure?
Dieting doesn’t work anymore? Urinating often? Thirsty? Always hungry? (see list below)
Below I demonstrate a simple home A1C test to determine if you may be diabetic or pre-diabetic.
I started to detox my body in 2006 by cleansing and fasting. I’ve been doing this for 12 years. It’s become a habit and I feel way better than at any time in my life.
In the short video, I go into some detail about how to both cleanse and fast. Below the video, I recommend a product and protocol.
Do you suffer from brain fog, tiredness or no pep in your life?
Did you know that environmental toxins find there way into your body from the food you eat (pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones), the water you drink and bathe
What You Can Expect When You Start a Ketogenic Lifestyle
What can you expect when you start a Ketogenic diet
Energy Boost Anyone? 💪🏻⛷
GOYA (Get Off Your A$S)
Family & Kid Friendly👩👧👦🙎♂️👶
1 Medium Avocado🥑 (100 g +/-)
60g (4 C) Arugula (frozen)
2 scoops Isagenix Vanilla IsaPro (whey protein)
1-2 tsp Cinnamon powder (rev weight loss)
What I Discovered that Three Professional Nutrition Coaches Didn’t Know
- 3:07 Start
- 5:22 The most important question to ask your self before you start a diet
- 5:45 A simple understanding of the role of insulin
- 7:18 What is insulin resistance?
- 8:12 Excess glucose turns to fat
- 8:47 How do you management insulin and fat burning
- 9:08 Why “Eat less. Move more.” diets fail 93% of the time
- 10:08 Why those on the Biggest Loser failed
- 10:40 Your two storage compartments of calories
- 12:15 Why the starvation and kill your self in the gym diets slow down your metabolism
- 14:10 Why athletes bonk in races
- 22:23 The most predictable diet