With half of American adults with either mild or severe insulin resistance, many are turning to a low-carb, high-fat diet in order to give them a predictable result in their diet.
You’ll be pleased that making the switch is easier than you may have thought. Without support, it can be daunting to make a major change in your diet. After all, your whole life you have consumed carbohydrates and have heard how fat is bad for you. Those that tell you carbs are good and fat is bad are perpetuating a falsehood. There is substantial science supporting a low-carb, high-fat diet at controlling insulin creating a state of fat burning through the state of ketosis.
The Best FREE Guide to Help You Make the Transition
The free 23-page guide explains The Ketogenic Lifestyle. By following our 14-day plan and using the resources we recommend, you’ll successfully:
- Alter your habit of eating carbs and embracing more fat
- You’ll move your body to a state of “fat adaption” and begin to be in a full-time state of ketosis
- You’ll substantially reduce your unhealthy food cravings
- You may experience better sleep
- Your cognition and mental sharpness will improve
- You’ll spend less time and money gaining health
- Your personal productivity will increase