With half of American adults with either mild or severe insulin resistance many are turning to a low-carb, high-fat diet in order to give them a predicable result in their diet.
You’ll be pleased that making the switch is easier than you may have thought. Without support it can be daunting to make a major change in your diet. After all, you’re whole life have consumed carbohydrates and have heard how fat is bad for you. Those that tell you carbs are good and fat is bad are perpetuating a falsehood. There is substantial science supporting a low-carb, high-fat diet at controlling insulin and moving you into a state of fat burning called ketosis.
Our FREE Guide to Help You Make the Transition
The free guide is 23 pages explaining The Ketogenic Lifestyle. By following our 14 day plan and using the resources we recommend, you’ll successfully:
- Alter your habit of eating carbs and embracing more fat
- You’ll move your body to a state of “fat adaption” and begin to be a state of ketosis
- You’ll substantially reduce your unhealthy food cravings
- You may experience better sleep
- Your cognition and mental sharpness will improve
- You’ll spend less time and money gaining health
- You’re personal productivity will increase