Health isn’t always your most important endeavor until it’s lost and everything in your life is put on hold until it’s once again restored. Michael Lantz
Society’s Food Culture is the Enemy. Watch Joy’s story because this giving mom of 8 found more than food in her 30-day system
Let’s face it, health in America (and over the world) is deteriorating. America is obese and according to the Surgeon General for the first time in US History, the life expectancy is slated to go down!
Why is this so? You probably have your own reasons. Most people think it has to do with a sedentary lifestyle. This is certainly a part of it. However, as a Wellness advisor, I believe that being sedentary is a symptom of obesity and not the cause. The cause is really simple. What and how we eat is killing us.
Those who have figured the keys to health will all tell you that it’s created in your kitchen. You’ve heard that you can’t “out-exercise” a bad diet or the line, “Abs are made in the kitchen.” America, and all the other countries in the world, that have adopted the American diet are stuck in an unhealthy loop. On average, with over 50% of our meal budget being spent at bars and restaurants, our health is slowing us down through obesity, weight gain and all the symptoms surrounding it. Processed food in cans, boxes, bags, and jars are stripped of nutrition in the name of convenience and taste. To compound the problem, the two biggest killers in America; cancer and heart disease, are highly correlated to obesity.
In comparison to one hundred years ago, we enjoy more non-working free time than ever before. The smartphone allows us to shop online while in our PJ’s binge-watching a Netflix show. This has led to an epidemic of sedentary humans. We thus enjoy more free time than ever before and could prepare more nutritious meals at home, but we don’t because of big food corporations satisfying the demands of convenience and a sedentary lifestyle.
While eating all-natural nutrient dense food would be highly desirable, you’d have to first break free of the mindset that leads to a sedentary lifestyle and then you’d have to accomplish the following:
- Go shopping
- Where, travel time, bargain hunting, specialty, online stores
- Know what to buy
- Protein, carbohydrates and fat, herbs, botanicals, roots, vitamins & minerals
- Know how the produce was grown and prepared for consumption so you could effectively compare the right food to buy
- Organic, pesticide and antibiotic use, grass fed vs government subsidized corn for beef and dairy, high heat pasteurization
- Know what our individual bodies needed (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, macros, etc)
- Insulin sensitive vs resistant, carbohydrate intolerant, diabetic, mineral needs, inflammation, sleep aids
- Prepare the nutritious meals
- Prep time, cooking methods, raw vs cooked
- Eat the meals
- Clean up afterward
- Always a chore doing dishes with no help
By replacing 78 of 90 meals per month using The ISAGENIX 30-Day Cleansing/Fasting & Fat Burning System™, you’ll not only save time and money but you’ll have some of the most nutrient dense food on the planet to eat and allow your body to be the miracle it was intended and gain the following benefits:
- Men lost 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and Women lost 22.7 lbs (10.3 kg) in 12 weeks. See complete study
- A lower rise in your insulin response because of low glycemic index complex carbohydrates in the meal replacement shakes which will aid your body to burn fat.
- A substantial decrease in visceral fat (the fat that is located and surrounds vital organs)
- A removal of harmful toxins residing in fat cells allowing for greater mental clarity and fat burning
- An increase in lean muscle which helps burn more fat
- Gain the benefits of limited and mild ketosis through intermittent fasting to burn fat and lose weight
- A rise in energy and overall feeling better.
- An increase in metabolic rate creating fewer food cravings and more fat burning at rest
- Increase the rate of autophagy, the recycling of old worn out cellular parts to be made into new and healthier cells.
- Save a lot of time and energy in meal preparation
- You may even save money! (See below)
Jaw-Dropping Success Stories
How Do I Use the System?
Is it Affordable?
(Where might you be if you don’t use the program 5 to 10 years from now? Heavier? Perhaps more illness? Loss of time at work or less productivity?)
Isagenix includes a meal replacement program. It is comparable to the average price per meal you are currently eating allowing your overall food budget to stay the same and many times it will actually decrease. Conclusion: It will not cost you any more money and you’ll gain a great deal of health.
According to a survey conducted by Gallup® poll in 2012, they reported that Americans spent on average $151 per week for food. That would equate to $7.19 per meal ($151 / 21 weekly meals (3 meal/day x 7 days)). If you add food inflation from 2012 to 2018 at 1% per year (it’s actually higher and you know that), the estimated spending per meal today would be $7.56.
The Isagenix Weight Loss Value Pak is priced at $589 USD before shipping and tax. This Pak includes 78 meals plus additional nutrition support. That would equal $7.55 per meal ($589 / 78 meals). However, in addition to 78 complete meals, you also receive the following essentially free:
- Ionix® Supreme
- Cleanse Support Bundle – Accelerator, IsaFlush, and Snacks
- Complete Essentials Daily Pack with IsaGenesis®, Nobel price telomere support plus essential vitamins and nutrients
- e+ Natural Balanced Energy Shot Drink
- IsaDelight® Nutritional Chocolate
- Isagenix Greens, 30 servings
- Whey Thins, Healthy snacks
- IsaBlender Max, a blender valued at $100
- Event Coupon $75
- $25 Product Coupon to be used on any subsequent purchase
- 2 Friends & Family Enrollment certificates equals $29 off each enrollment for 2 friends or family members (total $58)
Price Per Meal Comparison
$7.56 per meal
Plus the time spent in preparation and you may or may not achieve the health benefit that is offered by Isagenix. There is no complete money back guarantee.
»Isagenix Value Pak
$7.55 per meal
with the major time savings. Plus you receive an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.
(Available in dairy-free)
Download the Complete Program Guide
Versatile Isagenix items can be made into tasty and nutritious snacks!
See a Complete list of Recipes