I started to detox my body in 2006 by cleansing and fasting. I’ve been doing this for 12 years. It’s become a habit and I feel way better than at any time in my life.
In the short video, I go into some detail about how to both cleanse and fast. Below the video, I recommend a product and protocol.
Do you suffer from brain fog, tiredness or no pep in your life?
Did you know that environmental toxins find there way into your body from the food you eat (pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones), the water you drink and bathe
What You Can Expect When You Start a Ketogenic Lifestyle
What can you expect when you start a Ketogenic diet
My blog titled, The No. 1 FREE Hack to Increase the Human Growth Hormone for Better Health, you learned that Fasting is the best way to increase your HGH. It’s better than injections.
Today let’s go over the No. 2 best way to increase the HGH and when combined, you have a powerful activator of one of the best health hormones in your body.
From Bulletproof’s blog we learn;
Resistance training develops your brain, detoxes your body, and builds your physique
As the name suggests, resistance training puts your muscles up against a force that resists movement – think weightlifting, kettlebell training, and bodyweight workouts. Resistance training is typically brief and intense, driving your muscles to generate force from ATP stores instead of relying on oxygen.
The Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone that plays a huge role in the normal development of children and adolescents as the name implies. However, it also plays a role in adults.
HGH deficiency in adults typically leads to
- Higher levels of body fat,
- Lower lean body mass, and
- Decreased bone mass (osteopenia).
HGH only lasts a few minutes in the bloodstream. It goes to the liver for metabolism, where it is converted into a number of other growth factors, the most important of which is Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1).
Scientists first harvested HGH from cadavers in the 1950s, but only synthesized it in labs in the early 1980s. Soon afterwards, it became a popular performance-enhancing drug. Normal levels of HGH peak in puberty (as you might expect) and gradually decrease thereafter.
Growth hormone is typically secreted during sleep and is one of the so-called counter-regulatory hormones. HGH along with cortisol and adrenalin tell the body to increase the availability of glucose – so it counters the effect of insulin.
What I Discovered that Three Professional Nutrition Coaches Didn’t Know
- 3:07 Start
- 5:22 The most important question to ask your self before you start a diet
- 5:45 A simple understanding of the role of insulin
- 7:18 What is insulin resistance?
- 8:12 Excess glucose turns to fat
- 8:47 How do you management insulin and fat burning
- 9:08 Why “Eat less. Move more.” diets fail 93% of the time
- 10:08 Why those on the Biggest Loser failed
- 10:40 Your two storage compartments of calories
- 12:15 Why the starvation and kill your self in the gym diets slow down your metabolism
- 14:10 Why athletes bonk in races
- 22:23 The most predictable diet